Recipe by dorika #2
Hearty and healthy soup with all fresh and organic ingredients. Easy to make and full of goodness! enjoy!
- 4 cups sweet potatoes, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 2 cups tofu, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper (optional)
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons ginger, chopped
- 4 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 liter water
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the sweet potatoes in boiling water.
- Steam the carrots till medium hard.
- Put the onion onto the olive oil in a deep cooking pan, once the onion glazed add the ginger and then the curry powder. cook for few more minutes on medium heat.
- add chopped Pepper and steamed carrots.
- when the potato is done add them to the onion, ginger, curry vegetable base in the pot and add water, about half a liters, add more later if needed, depending on your needs of amount and thickness.
- Add the tofu. stir well.
- Now Ground all of them together till you get a smooth texture.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for another 30 minutes, monitoring the water. and taste for optimum salt&pepper, add more if needed.
- serve with fresh coriander and sour cream. great for home freezing.