1 hr 5 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
Great for Autumn and Winter gatherings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in 8-10 quart saucepot; add water to cover; bring to boil over high heat.
- 2Lower heat to simmer and cook, covered, 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
- 3Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 4Drain potatoes thoroughly, then mash until smooth.
- 5Beat in butter, milk, pineapple, salt, and pepper.
- 6Spoon into 9"x13" baking dish or 3 quart casserole; top with marshmallows.
- 7Bake for 15-20 minutes until marshmallows have lightly browned.
- 8Note: Casserole may be prepared in advance and set aside or refrigerated until baking time; in that case, baking time must be increased so potatoes will heat through, and marshmallows should not be added until last 15 minutes of baking time.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Casserole with Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 162.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g