Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe was passed from an aunt to my mother and is a favorite tradition at Thanksgiving dinner.
- 1 (20 ounce) can sweet potatoes (drained and mashed)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup melted margarine
- 1 cup crushed Ritz cracker
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- Mix Casserole ingredients thoroughly and spoon into a 3 qt casserole dish.
- Mix Topping ingredients and smooth over casserole mixture.
- Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Simple to make, lovely to serve, and I am glad you posted this family favorite. Thanks for sharing. Lolly