- 3 cups sweet potatoes (or yams, cooked and mashed)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar (dark brown is better)
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixing bowl, combine mashed sweet potatoes/yams, sugar, eggs, butter, milk, and vanilla.
- Pour into a 9" square greased baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar, flour, pecans and 1/3 cup melted butter together. Sprinkle over potatoes.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.