Recipe by kvlong
I haven't tried these yet. I just thought it was an interesting recipe that I would like to try one day.
- 1 lb dried apricot, finely chopped
- 4 cups flaked coconut
- 2 cups chopped pecans (chopped & toasted*)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sweet potatoes, cooked (or canned)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- 2 lbs powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Chill 2 hours or until firm enough to handle. Shape chilled mixture into 1-inch balls. To make these more festive, dip in white chocolate or press a pecan into each candy before serving. Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
- *To toast nuts, spread out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toast in a 350° oven, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes. Or, toast in an ungreased skillet over medium heat, stirring, until golden brown and aromatic.