Recipe by jkoch960
This is one of my Weight Watcher's recipes. It is a nice switch from the usual diet recipes and, still allows me to have pizza!!
- 113.39 g packagesliced fresh mushrooms
- 283.49 g thin crust Italian bread (such as Boboli)
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 green peppers or 1 sweet red pepper, medium-sized, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml chipped fresh basil
- 44.37 ml sliced ripe olives
- 236.59 ml shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 14.79 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml grated romano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
- Place bread shell on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Top bread shell with mushroooms, tomato, onion, pepper, basil, and olives; sprinkle with mozzarella, Parmesan, and Romano cheeses.
- Bake at 475 for 6 to 9 minutes or until cheeses melt. Cut into 8 wedges.