1/3 Photos of Sweet Pepper Pizza With Three Cheeses
This is one of my Weight Watcher's recipes. It is a nice switch from the usual diet recipes and, still allows me to have pizza!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 113.39 g package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 283.49 g thin crust Italian bread (such as Boboli)
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 green peppers or 1 sweet red pepper, medium-sized, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml chipped fresh basil
- 44.37 ml sliced ripe olives
- 236.59 ml shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 14.79 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml grated romano cheese
- 1Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
- 2Place bread shell on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Top bread shell with mushroooms, tomato, onion, pepper, basil, and olives; sprinkle with mozzarella, Parmesan, and Romano cheeses.
- 3Bake at 475 for 6 to 9 minutes or until cheeses melt. Cut into 8 wedges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Pepper Pizza With Three Cheeses
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.2
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 444.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 11.7 g