Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
This is one of my Weight Watcher's recipes. It is a nice switch from the usual diet recipes and, still allows me to have pizza!!
- 0.5 (8 ounce) packagesliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) thin crust Italian bread (such as Boboli)
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 green peppers or 1 sweet red pepper, medium-sized, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chipped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated romano cheese
- Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
- Place bread shell on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Top bread shell with mushroooms, tomato, onion, pepper, basil, and olives; sprinkle with mozzarella, Parmesan, and Romano cheeses.
- Bake at 475 for 6 to 9 minutes or until cheeses melt. Cut into 8 wedges.
I added pepperoni and sauce, and made it on a homemade crust. It was absolutely wonderful!!! Thanks so much!! Made for the ZWT4 :)
I sincerely enjoyed this pizza. I used pizza crust dough and made a very thin crust and baked it for about 5 minutes, then put on my toppings. I used Kalamata olives which really made the pizza!!! I also used grated Italian Blend Cheese (a blend of 5 cheeses) instead of the 3 cheeses mentioned. Next time I will also add some roasted garlic and leave off the onion (personal preference). Nice and light pizza. Thanks! Made for my teammate for ZWT4.