Recipe by MJMommy13
This recipe Came from Martha Stewart Living. They are great for entertaining and gifts. My dad expects them every year in his stocking.
Top Review by Dallas Chef W/Out Time
Very easy to make. Nice flavor. You'll want to adjust the seasonings for your own taste....next time I'll likely reduce the ginger a tad, and increase something else. But definitely tasty!
- 8 ounces pecan halves
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Spread pecans on rimmed baking sheet and toast until fragrant, about 10 minutes.
- Whisk sugar, salt cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg in a large bowl and set aside.
- Bring butter and maple syrup to a boil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add nuts and stir to evenly coat. Add nuts to sugar mixture and toss. Transfer to a baking sheet, spread in a singe layer and cool completely.