Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
This recipe Came from Martha Stewart Living. They are great for entertaining and gifts. My dad expects them every year in his stocking.
- 8 ounces pecan halves
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350. Spread pecans on rimmed baking sheet and toast until fragrant, about 10 minutes.
- Whisk sugar, salt cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg in a large bowl and set aside.
- Bring butter and maple syrup to a boil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add nuts and stir to evenly coat. Add nuts to sugar mixture and toss. Transfer to a baking sheet, spread in a singe layer and cool completely.
Very easy to make. Nice flavor. You'll want to adjust the seasonings for your own taste....next time I'll likely reduce the ginger a tad, and increase something else. But definitely tasty!