1/1 Photo of Sweet-N-Tangy Pineapple Pork Chops
Something thrown together one evening for something different to do with pork chops.. Goes well with white rice or Wild Rice Rice-A-Roni..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim pork chops of excess fat.
- 2In a covered skillet, brown pork chops in butter and olive oil.
- 3Drain and seperate pineapple chunks from juice, reserving juice.
- 4Mix reserved juice, vinegar, and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- 5When pork chops have browned, add pineapple chunks and juice mixture to pan, cover, reduce heat to medium low and simmer until tender (about 30 minutes).
- 6When chops are tender, remove from pan and cover to keep warm.
- 7Mix corn starch with warm water and thicken remaining juice mixture, adjusting thickness as desired.
- 8Plate chops and top with thickened sauce.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet-N-Tangy Pineapple Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.1
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 131.5 mg
- Sodium 118.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 40.5 g