Something thrown together one evening for something different to do with pork chops.. Goes well with white rice or Wild Rice Rice-A-Roni..
- Trim pork chops of excess fat.
- In a covered skillet, brown pork chops in butter and olive oil.
- Drain and seperate pineapple chunks from juice, reserving juice.
- Mix reserved juice, vinegar, and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- When pork chops have browned, add pineapple chunks and juice mixture to pan, cover, reduce heat to medium low and simmer until tender (about 30 minutes).
- When chops are tender, remove from pan and cover to keep warm.
- Mix corn starch with warm water and thicken remaining juice mixture, adjusting thickness as desired.
- Plate chops and top with thickened sauce.