Recipe by SweetySJD
Simple pasta dish with a creamy mustard sauce.
Top Review by ellie_
I tagged this to use up some ricotta cheese that I had in the fridge and I'm glad I did - very good and so easy-to-make - a perfect no-meat meal. Although I followed as directed just skipping the chives, I think it is a very adaptable recipe using what ever vegetables are on hand. Thanks for sharing this keeper!
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup stone ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta until al dente. Drain well.
- Heat lightly oiled skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add wine, onion and garlic.
- Cook and stir until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add bell pepper, carrots, broccoli and chives. Cook just until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Combine yogurt, cheeses, sour cream, mustard and honey. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss with veggies and pasta. Serve immediately.