1/1 Photo of Sweet N' Spicy Veggie Pasta
Simple pasta dish with a creamy mustard sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/3 cup stone ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook pasta until al dente. Drain well.
- 2Heat lightly oiled skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add wine, onion and garlic.
- 3Cook and stir until soft, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add bell pepper, carrots, broccoli and chives. Cook just until tender, about 5 minutes.
- 5Combine yogurt, cheeses, sour cream, mustard and honey. Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Toss with veggies and pasta. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet N' Spicy Veggie Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.3
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 87.9 mg
- Sodium 389.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 21.7 g