Recipe by 4-H Mom
This recipe sounds so good. I can't wait to make this.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
Excellent ribs. I used baby back because that is what I had. The sauce was excellent. They were falling off the bone tender and juicy. Loved it. This makes a lot of sauce and didn't find that we needed extra when served. Just delicious. Made for a bonus tag in Pot Luck. Thanks
- 1182.95 ml barbecue sauce
- 177.44 ml packed brown sugar
- 59.14 ml honey
- 29.58 ml cajun seasoning
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml onion powder
- 2721.55 g beef back ribs, cut into 3 rib portions
Directions See How It's Made
- Slow cooker directions.
- Stir together barbecue sauce, brown sugar, honey, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder in medium bowl. Remove 1 cup mixture, refrigerate and reserve for dipping sauce.
- Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour barbecue sauce mixture over ribs. Cover, cook on low for 8 hours or until meat is very tender.
- Uncover, remove ribs. Skim fat from sauce. Serve with additonal reserved sauce.