Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
yet to try
Make and share this Sweet Fruit Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- BEAT cream cheese and cranberry sauce with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping; cover.
- Refridgerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- serve with strawberries, red and green grapes, pineapple, kiwi or pears, cut into bite-sized pieces for dipping.
We really enjoyed this dip. My son finished up the remainder as a pudding! He doesn't know I have more in the fridge for tomorrow. I can see using it as a great frosting on a cake. Yumm, chocolate cake topped with a creamy cranberry whip! Thanks for the recipe!
I love this dip. It is great for any fruit. Also GaylaV suggested a great idea. I tried using it for a frosting on a cake and it is delicious. I added fruit in the middle and on top of the cake. Very good.
Delicious, creamy and fluffy, I might reduce the Cool Whip to 1/2 cup next time, just personal preference, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten:)