1/4 Photos of Sweet Dessert Panini
Just saw this on Paula's Home cooking with Paul Deen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the grill to medium-low.
- 2Heat hazelnut spread, so that it lightly coats the back of a spoon.
- 3Spread all slices of bread with a thin layer of hazelnut spread.
- 4Apply banana slices to 4 pieces of bread and marshmallows to the remaining 4 pieces.
- 5Take 1 slice of bread with banana, and 1 with marshmallows and press them together, making a sandwich. Repeat.
- 6Apply a light layer of butter to each side of the sandwiches.
- 7Place each sandwich on the pre-heated grill for 2 minutes per side.
- 8Once cooked, cut each sandwich in half on the diagonal.
- 9Put sandwiches on a platter and dust with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Dessert Panini
Serving Size: 1 (844 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 154.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 32.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g