Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Heh,well,I can get a little carried away sometimes! I have posted a few varieties of recipes on macaroons.Some with rice crisp cerea,some with chocolate,and more. So,feel free to browse the other recipes I have posted.I hope you have fun! 8)
- 3 egg whites, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Beat the egg whites& salt,until foamy throughout mixture.
- Beat in gradually,2 TB at a time,add sugar.
- Beat well after each addition,making sugar blend with whites.
- Beat in the corn syrup& extract.
- Add in the flakes and coconut.
- Drop mixture from tip of your spoon upon ungreased,heavy paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.