1/1 Photo of Sweet Cinnamon Yellow Bread
This recipe makes 2 loaves of the best sweet bread. We eat it for dessert.Or with our morning coffee. Its my father-in-law's favorite. He says it's more cake than bread. Freezes wonderfully for those last-minute guests. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cake mix, pudding, eggs, oil, water and extracts together for 8 minutes.
- 2Mix sugar and cinnamon together; set aside.
- 3Pam spray loaf pans.
- 4Pour 2/3 batter into pans equally.
- 5Pour cinnamon mixture equally over both loaves.
- 6Using a knife swirl cinnamon through batter.
- 7Top with remaining batter equally over both.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Cinnamon Yellow Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2317.9
- Calories from Fat 1098
- Total Fat 122.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 428.1 mg
- Sodium 2556.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 283.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 192.7 g
- Protein 24.0 g