Prep 1 min
Cook 8 mins
From hungry-girl.com ... The Sweetest Cinn No need to sneer at the people chomping on hot, buttery, sugar-coated pretzels at the mall anymore. Now you can whip up your very own shopping-mall-quality soft pretzels in your kitchen (yes, we see the humor in that sentence). So if it's chewy, doughy, sweet, decadent pretzels you crave, feel free to cave -- and indulge in HG's latest tasty creation. Just dough it. Serving Size: 1 pretzel (entire recipe) Calories: 175 Fat: 2g Sodium: 450mg Carbs: 36g Fiber: 1g Sugars: 1g Protein: 5g *3 Points! I didn't use the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter -- I just dampened the pretzel a bit. I also thought that the spice mixture was enough for two or three pretzels, but maybe that's because I didn't use the spray? It's a nice change from a plain salted pretzel.
- 1 super pretzel soft pretzel (from the 6-count frozen package)
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (NOT the entire salt packet that comes with the pretzels)
- 10 sprays i can't believe it's not butter butter-flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl mix Splenda, cinnamon and salt; set aside. Spray a small baking pan lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Place pretzel on pan and bake for 2 minutes. Remove pretzel and spray each side evenly with butter spray (5 sprays per side). Next, cover entire pretzel with Splenda/cinnamon/salt mixture. Bake for an additional 6 minutes (flipping halfway through). Enjoy!