Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Not a very flaky dough, but really pleasant to eat. For those who like a soft texture, with nice light flavor. Makes the pie that much more satisfying!borrowed from le Guide cuisine.
- In a chilled bowl, mix the flour, salt and sugar.
- Add the butter, and work the mixture till it has a granule texture.
- Add the water all at once, and mix till it becomes a ball.(Do not overmix!).
- Cover the ball in plastic wrap, and reserve for 1 hour.
- Needs to be cooked at 190 degrees Celsius/375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Perfect. i used this to make a blueberry pie. The only thing i changed is i added some lemon zest for flavour. Thank you for sharing
A very Simple pie dough to make. And I MEAN Simple. I made pot pie pocket with them. The dough came out nice and flaky, I didnt expect it to turn out this good with out using shorting or lard. ONLY THING I DIDNT ADD WAS THE SUGAR. that way it came out light brown.