1 hr 10 mins
The best healthy, sweet, and moist banana bread ever! No need for sugar or butter!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine mashed bananas and eggs in a large bowl.
- 3Mix in applesauce, honey, and vanilla. Add half of walnuts.
- 4Combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir into banana mixture.
- 5Pour batter into greased loaf pan. Top with remaining walnuts.
- 6Bake at 350° for 60 minutes.
- 7Cool bread for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.8
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 199.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g