Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
There's nothing extremely unique about these beans but they're the best I've ever had.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 16 ounces pork and beans
- 2 cups frozen lima beans (thawing is unnecessary)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 10 ounces tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Saute onion until soft. Add garlic and saute another 2 minutes.
- Combine all other ingredients, add onion and garlic, and mix well.
- Pour into 2-quart baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 1-1.5 hours or until bubbly.