This is my new favorite salsa recipe. When you first taste it, it's sweet and then the spice hits you. Instead of the fresh tomatoes you can use whole, canned tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the ingredients in a blender in the order given - jalapenos on the bottom, tomatoes next, etc.
- 2Pulse for one second at at time.
- 3Take a wooden spoon and mix ingreditents then pulse again until blended, but not too long where it will turn to liquid.
- 4Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Spicy Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 87.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: