Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Can be eaten as an appetizer or over rice.
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 lbs smoked kielbasa, cut into 2 inch pieces
- Combine first 3 ingredients in small crockpot. Add Kielbasa, stirring to coat.
- Cover and cook on low 2 1/2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Simple and delicious! Used a combo of spicey and dijon mustards as I ran out of spicey. I used 3/4 lbs of kielbasa and served over rice for an easy dinner for 2. The sauce amount was perfect, so I would recommend increasing the sauce if you are planning on making the full 2 pounds and serving over rice. As an appetizer (or meal without something starchy like rice) I imagine it would be perfect as is.
I love bringing this recipe to a get together. It always goes. I would normally up the brown sugar to 1 cup. I don't like spicy mustard so I use dijon mustard.
We loved this one! Very easy to make, and it smells so good as its cooking. I followed the recipe exactly and it turned out perfect.