Recipe by Hey Jude
This is good!
Top Review by Darkhunter
Hey, Jude, this was pretty darn good. Followed instructions pretty well! LOL. The only change I made was to use a Gala apple instead of Red Delicious. Believe next time I'll leave a few more hours for it to chill to set the different elements. Thnx for posting! Made for My-3-Chefs Fall 2008.
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta, twists
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2⁄3 cup shredded carrot
- 1 medium Red Delicious apples or 1 medium golden delicious apple, cored,seeded and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta per package directions, omitting salt and adding broccoli during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Drain and rinse well under cold water until pasta and broccoli are cool.
- Place pasta, broccoli, carrots and apple in a medium bowl.
- Combine yogurt, apple juice, cider vinegar, oil, mustard, honey and thyme and pour over pasta mixture; tossing to coat evenly.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.