1/1 Photo of Swedish Lingonberry Sauce
From Better Homes and Gardens' "Meals with a Foreign Flair". This Swedish sauce can be served with meat or over Swedish pancakes. Posted for ZWT 3.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain berries, wash and pick out any leaves.
- 2Place berries in saucepan; add water and heat to boiling.
- 3Add sugar; stir to dissolve. Simmer 10 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Place saucepan in cold water; stir sauce for 1-2 minutes.
- 6Serve warm if using for pancakes, chill if serving with meat.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Lingonberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: