Bet you can't eat just one! All ingredients are usually kept on hand so this is easy and quick to make. Try substituting other flavorings for a completely different taste. YUM!
- Beat eggs until light.
- Add sugar; mix well.
- Fold in remaining ingredients (butter last).
- Spread in a greased 8X8" pan.
- Optional: Sprinkle with sugar and/or chopped nuts (or top with confectioner's sugar after it is baked).
- Bake at 325 F for 30 minutes.
- It is easy to double this recipe and bake in a 13X9" pan.
- (Takes slightly longer to bake).