Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
This cake presented by the modarotor Sven Epiney is now a famous recipe in Switzerland.
- 125 g flour
- 200 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 150 g chocolate, dark
- 125 g butter
- 2 tablespoons kirsch
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar (decoration)
- Preheat to oven at 250°C (480°F).
- Mix well with a food processor flour, sugar and eggs.
- Melt your chocolate with the butter in small pan or in the microwave.
- Add the chocolate mixture and the Kirsch to the dough. Mix well again.
- Prepare your baking mold (24 cm / 9.4 inch) with butter and flour.
- Transfer your dough.
- Bake your cake at 250°C (480°F) for exactly 11 Minutes (heat and timing are basing it on convection oven).
- Decorate with icing sugar before it’s completely cold.
- The cake should be still wet inside!
- Enjoy and -- the day after is even better!
A neighbor of mine was happy to let me bake this cake at her place ~ Well, happy to let me use her convection oven as long as she got half the cake, anyway! That was good enough for me, & the 4 of us chocoholics had several wonderful fixes over a two-day period! Definitely a winning recipe! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
Though after completing this, the picture posted with this recipe was great compared to mine, nonetheless, what a GREAT TASTING DESSERT for Super Bowl Sunday.. and just as good a day later. Made recipe as posted no changes. Very flavorful, and of course love the chocolate too . My guests enjoyed this too, A CHOCOLATE LOVERS DREAM.. Made for PRMR tag.
This cake is amazing! It is very moist, chocolatey and super delicious! It is pure chocolate heaven! :)
I loved how easy and quick this was to make and how pretty it looked even though I did not decorate it with the powdered sugar like you did.
I made this in muffin tins and reduced the sugar and butter a tad due to personal preference. It worked out very well and I will surely make this again. It is the perfect cake to serve to guests!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this wonderful recipe with us, awalde!
Made and reviewed for Went to the Market Tag Game November 2010.