Recipe by awalde
This cake presented by the modarotor Sven Epiney is now a famous recipe in Switzerland.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
A neighbor of mine was happy to let me bake this cake at her place ~ Well, happy to let me use her convection oven as long as she got half the cake, anyway! That was good enough for me, & the 4 of us chocoholics had several wonderful fixes over a two-day period! Definitely a winning recipe! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 125 g flour
- 200 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 150 g chocolate, dark
- 125 g butter
- 2 tablespoons kirsch
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar (decoration)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat to oven at 250°C (480°F).
- Mix well with a food processor flour, sugar and eggs.
- Melt your chocolate with the butter in small pan or in the microwave.
- Add the chocolate mixture and the Kirsch to the dough. Mix well again.
- Prepare your baking mold (24 cm / 9.4 inch) with butter and flour.
- Transfer your dough.
- Bake your cake at 250°C (480°F) for exactly 11 Minutes (heat and timing are basing it on convection oven).
- Decorate with icing sugar before it’s completely cold.
- The cake should be still wet inside!
- Enjoy and -- the day after is even better!