Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The title says it is a salad but I use it as a dessert. From TOH-Quick Cooking. Needs to chill a couple of hours.
- 3 (2 1/8 ounce) Snickers candy bars, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 3 medium tart apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- I spoon this into little dessert cups and serve.
Love this!! Made it for a potluck dinner and everyone went crazy!