Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe I threw together when my kids were hungry
- 16 ounces whole wheat rotini pasta
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 ounces pizza sauce
- 16 ounces chopped pepperoni
- 16 ounces sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- Boil pasta til al dente and drain.
- in a skillet brown sausage and drain off fat, add onions and peppers.
- mix everything but cheese in a baking dish.
- top with cheese.
- cover with foil and bake 35 minutes on 400.