Recipe by AmyZoe
I've always wanted to try a real Irish potato salad recipe. This recipe is a keeper. Wonderful! Recipe courtesy of Pot Luck Potato Recipes from Ireland.
- 8 ounces potatoes, diced and cooked
- 8 medium tomatoes
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
- 2 ounces mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and dry each tomato.
- Remove a small slice from the top of each tomato and carefully scoop out the inside.
- Set the empty tomatoes aside.
- Chop the pulp and place in a medium-sized bowl.
- Mix in all the other ingredients and fill the empty tomatoes with this mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve on lettuce.