Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've always wanted to try a real Irish potato salad recipe. This recipe is a keeper. Wonderful! Recipe courtesy of Pot Luck Potato Recipes from Ireland.
- Wash and dry each tomato.
- Remove a small slice from the top of each tomato and carefully scoop out the inside.
- Set the empty tomatoes aside.
- Chop the pulp and place in a medium-sized bowl.
- Mix in all the other ingredients and fill the empty tomatoes with this mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve on lettuce.