Recipe by GoodMorningBurger
So light and crispy! A great switch from your typical rice krispy treat, peanut buttery, and oh-so-easy! Courtesy of MrBreakfast.com
Top Review by ladypit
I had about 3 cups of Kashi wheat flake cereal to use up, plus about 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter. So I finished it off with chunky pb and used dark corn syrup as it was all I had. These did not stick together well (kind of crumbled apart) but tasted very good.
- 3 cups Special K cereal, lightly crushed
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare a 9x9 baking dish with a light coating of butter or cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, mix together peanut butter, corn syrup and sugar.
- Heat on high until edge of mixture begins to boil.
- Remove from heat and immediately stir in cereal.
- Press mixture into prepared pan and let it cool completely. Cut into 12 squares and wrap in plastic wrap.