Recipe by jillytwinmum
These are addictive - had them yesterday at a kids' party but everyone can eat these!! Kids can help make them too!
- 1 (16 ounce) bagsquare pretzels
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Rolo chocolates
- 1 (8 ounce) bagchocolate M&M's
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 320.
- Place a rolo on top of each square preztel and place on baking sheet.
- Heat until the chocolate on the rolo starts to get sticky but NOT melted!
- Take out of oven.
- Cool a little and then place M&M on top of each rolo.
- Chill in fridge. The rolos will stick to the preztel - they look and taste great!