Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I had some frozen strawberries and this just came out of my head. My son and b/f really enjoyed it. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 ready made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 3⁄4 cup frozen strawberries (thawed)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant strawberry pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, divided (thawed)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in milk until smooth.
- On low speed, beat in water and pudding mix until smooth.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping and strawberries.
- Pour into crust.
- Chill 2 hours until set.
- Garnish with remaining topping.
WOW this is so good! Thanks!
This was an amazingly simple recipe. I used french vanilla pudding (what I had) instead of strawberry. I've added it to my recipe book. This Rocks!
My DH gobbled this up before I could come back to the table to ask him how it was. I'm assuming that's a good rating. :) I used regular frozen strawberries, not in syrup. That makes for a sugared mushy berry sauce. That's good for ice cream not pie. ;)