Shawn C's Note:
My mother in law made these one night and they are great and fast. When you don't have time to cook. Kids can make the burrito by themselves. Add other ingredients that you like- we prefer it simple!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1debone and deskin chicken and tear into shreds.
- 2saute mushrooms in olive oil for 5-7 minutes until cooked
- 3for burrito-place chicken, cheese and mushrooms on a tortilla and wrap up place in microwave on microwave safe plate for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on high.
- 4for quesadilla- place a tortilla on a nonstick fry pan sprayed with a nonstick spray, sprinkle chicken, cheese and mushrooms over entire surface top with another tortilla. let cook until just brown over medium heat and carefully flip cook other side the same way.
- 5move quesadilla to a plate and cut into 4 triangle serving pieces.
- 6enjoy with sour cream and salsa or whatever you enjoy topping it with.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple Chicken Burrito or Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.6
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 87.7 mg
- Sodium 339.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 32.8 g