Recipe by dicentra
This is really quick and easy to make! Undercook the noodles slightly. You might add sliced mushrooms for another layer.
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 (16 ounce) jarprepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, cook spinach in 3 cups water. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
- To assemble, cover the bottom of a 9x13” baking dish with some of the sauce. Arrange a layer of noodles in the dish, overlapping slightly. Spread half of the ricotta over the noodles.
- Season with half of the salt and pepper. Top with half of the spinach. Sprinkle with half of the pine nuts. Cover with 1 cup of spaghetti sauce. Repeat layering process until all the ingredients are used.
- In a bowl, dilute any remaining spaghetti sauce with reserved spinach cooking liquid. Pour over assembled lasagna. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cover with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 375. Remove foil and bake for 10 more minutes.