Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is great for a weekend breakfast and is very versatile. You can add or subtract ingredients based on what you like and what you have.
- 8 red potatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 cup salami, diced
- 10 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until just barely tender, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet on medium high heat and add diced potatoes, salt and pepper. Fry until beginning to brown.
- Add the butter, garlic, onions, green pepper, mushrooms, and salami. Cook until vegetables are tender and potatoes and salami are crispy.
- Lightly beat together the eggs, milk, and parsley. Pour over all ingredients; stirring occasionally.
- As the eggs begin to cook, sprinkle on the shredded cheese.
- Cover and cook for about 5 minutes until eggs are set but still moist and cheese is melted.