The Best Slow Cooker Ham
photo by Air Force Mama
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 5mins
- 8 -10 lbs of a good spiral cut ham (cut into slices)
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (you can use slices or chunks)
- 1⁄2 cup of crosse & blackwell ham glaze
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Combine the maple syrup, pineapple, ham glaze, brown sugar, and cinnamon in the crock pot. Mix well.
- Add the ham and stir to mix well.
- Cook on low 4 - 5 hours or high for 2 - 3 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!