- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 lbs Brussels sprouts, trimmed, & sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large nonstick saute pan on High; add oil.
- Add Brussel Sprouts - Cook, stirring, 6-7 minute.
- Add Shallots and Thyme; continue to carmaelize 2-3 minute.
- Add Water; stir and cook uncovered l minute.
- Remove from heat. Add Lemon Juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.