If you're a brussel sprout lover, this is sure to please and is quick and easy.
Make and share this Super Good Brussel Sprouts recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a large nonstick saute pan on High; add oil.
- Add Brussel Sprouts - Cook, stirring, 6-7 minute.
- Add Shallots and Thyme; continue to carmaelize 2-3 minute.
- Add Water; stir and cook uncovered l minute.
- Remove from heat. Add Lemon Juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Great way to serve Brussels sprouts! I used onion instead of shallots and loved the addition of the thyme. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2013
Very good way to make brussels sprouts. I made this with butter in place of olive oil but that is old that I did differently. Loved the fresh thyme in this. They were perfectly tender and lightly carmelized. Thanx for another great way to make one of my favorite veggies!