Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Better than Boston Market
Make and share this Super Flavorful Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Peel,Boil and cube potatoes into one inch sized cubes.
- Bring water to a boil in a medium sauce pan,add potatoes,reduce heat and cover.Boil for about 20 minutes, on medium heat.
- Remove potatoes from water and place in a large bowl.Mash potatoes until smooth.
- Pour broth into mashed potatoes and stir until all broth is absorbed into potatoes.
- Pour buttermilk into potatoes and stir until all buttermilk is absorbed,then stir in butter,and stir until all butter is absorbed.
- Add garlic,salt,pepper,onion powder, oregano and parsley into mashed potatoes and stir well for about five minutes.Serve hot.
All the flavors worked well together. Made for Spring PAC 2008.