Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
It's so quick and easy it's almost ready before you start!
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix
- graham cracker pie crust
- thawed whipped topping
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix the whole can of pineapple and juice with the sour cream and pudding mix.
- Spoon into the pie crust.
- Spread the whipped topping over the pie.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Sprinkle the pecans over top and serve.
I was going to post my recipe for pineapple pie when I found this one. Like Carole I also use Sugar/fat free pudding mix and light sour cream. I have never put whipped topping on the top as our family finds the pie sweet enough as is. Everyone in our home can make this and it is always a hit at pot-lucks! Cheers to you for posting! - Jessi
Super fast for sure and delicious! Followed the recipe as written using "French" vanilla instant pudding. It's been declared a keeper by the family and I will be making this pie again. This would also be nice served in parfait glasses layered with whipped topping, graham cracker crumbs or granola ending with whipped topping and the chopped pecans. Thank you for sharing. -Phyl
Can't believe I forgot to review this! It is the easiest and most refreshing dessert. I used vanilla sugar free/fat free pudding, light sour cream, light coolwhip and crushed pineapple with Splenda and it was just perfect to end the meal. Thanks, Mirj - Carole in Orlando