Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
It is my own recipe.
- Take one tortilla and fill with 1/2 cup of the cheese. Also add the salsa in this tortilla.
- Roll it up.
- Then take the other tortilla and spread 0.5 cups of the enchilada sauce on it as well as sprinkling the remainder of the cheese on it.
- Then, take the first tortilla, place it in the middle of the second tortilla, and roll the second tortilla over it.
- Finally, bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until the tortilla is light brown and the cheese is bubbling.
- Let cool for a couple minutes before eating.