Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you're looking for a chicken breast recipe with very little prep time, this is it! It's super yummy and fast! The entire family will love it!
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425'F.
- Warm the garlic and olive oil in the oven for a few minutes just to blend the flavors.
- In the meantime mix together the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil/garlic mixture, then into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes until no longer pink and the juices run clear.
This sure was yummy & easy! I doubled up on the ingredients, using 2 large chicken breasts cut in half to make cooking easier. I baked well with the higher temp-browned & crisped nicely. I topped the chicken with a small slice of swiss cheese during the last 5 min & will use some marinara sauce next time as well. I also added 1/2 tsp italian seas & 1/4 tsp parsley to the breading mix. Thanks for sharing; will make this again!
This was very tasty and quick to put in the oven. We LOVE garlic. so probably had MORE than 1 tsp. garlic. Sprinkled some Adobo on top --but there were no instructions for when to add the parmesan. I sprinkled it on top when removed fom oven, since parm. frquently "crusts" at high temps. Also, I "breaded" with panko crumbs instead of breadcrumbs. Makes a lighter and fluffier breading. Will do again -- Thanks , Monsters