Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
A great side dish with Mexican food such as tacos or enchiladas! Feel free to substitute cumin for the nutmeg if you'd like for a totally different twist on this recipe.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8x8 pan for approximately 50 minutes at 350 degrees.
This was very good. I do like my corn pudding a little sweet, so might add a tablespoon or so of sugar next time. It was an easy recipe to make and was delicious as well.
GREAT TASTING CORN PUDDING, made a lot like I usually do it, but with the nice addition of nutmeg! I always enjoy finding a new way to do a corn pudding! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Make My Recipe cooking game]