This is super good and easy for those busy nights. From Family Circle magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Coat 13x9x2 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat.
- 4Add the sweet peppers, ground beef and garlic salt; cook, stirring to break up clumps of beef, until the peppers are softened and beef is no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- 5Carefully drain off any excess fat from the skillet.
- 6Remove the pizza dough from the tubes.
- 7Cut the dough crosswise into 1/2 inch slices, then cut each slice into 4 pieces.
- 8In a large bowl, toss together the dough pieces and salsa.
- 9Add the cooked meat mixture, 2 cups of the cheese, and the olives.
- 10Scrap mixture into the baking dish.
- 11Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- 12Bake in 375°F oven for 30 minutes.
- 13Sprinkle the scallions evenly over the top.
- 14Bake another 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy and Good Nacho Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.4
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 36.8 mg
- Sodium 109.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust
medium hot salsa