Recipe by Chef1MOM-Connie
Leftover ham anyone? DH felt like something a bit different but the same if you get my meaning. I took out leftover spiral ham, some cubed cheese, eggs, peppers and onion slices. Used those carrots in maple glaze and through it together for a quick brunch. (measurements approximate as I used leftovers) Eyeball ingredients to suit your famaily needs or the leftovers you have. Broccoli also works great!
- 1⁄4 lb cubed ham
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup cooked glazed carrot
- 1⁄2 small diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup cooked bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cubed cheese
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- spray pan with cooking oil or use pat of butter.
- toss in all cooked veggies and ham on med heat to warm through.
- add in eggs.
- let cook for 1 minute then break open yolk.
- continue to cook til almost done.
- use spatuala to flip over eggs and combine with veggie ham mix.
- add pepper to taste ( salt is in ham).
- pour salsa over top of eggs once on platter.
- serve on a nice platter with toast and jelly.
- ** cook time is determined by how you like your eggs. DH likes his cooked with no goopy spots.