Recipe by GotBoxer?
I have had this recipe for several years, handwritten on a piece of paper from work, and I have no idea where it came from. This is a family favorite and I wanted to thank the original chef whomever that may be, and share it with you.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 3⁄4 lb ground pork, browned and drained
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans French onion soup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2⁄3 cup mustard
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar