Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
These are awesome! From Gooseberry Patch.
- 1 lb bacon, halved
- 2 (1 lb) packages kielbasa, thickly sliced
- 8 ounces sweet and sour sauce
- 2 cups ketchup
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- Wrap one slice bacon around each piece of kielbasa; secure with a toothpick.
- Place in an ungreased 13"X9" baking pan; bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients together; set aside until sausage is done.
- Pour on top and bake for additional 40 minutes.
These were great. We made them for Super Bowl sunday '09 and none of them made it past the fourth quarter.