Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
In true Buffalo style, this recipe uses Frank's Wing Sauce and Ken's Blue Cheese dressing. Don't be fooled by those other recipes. A true Buffalonian would NEVER use Ranch Dressing!
- 2 prepared pizza crust, uncooked
- 2 cups blue cheese dressing, Ken's
- 3 cups chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 cup red hot sauce (Frank's Wing Sauce variety)
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- spread the blue chesse dressing onto the pizza shells.
- toss the shredded chicken with wing sauce, spread onto the pizzas.
- spread the shredded cheese on top of the chicken.
- bake in a 400 degress preheated oven for 12-17 minutes until the crust is golden and the cheese starts to turn slightly brown.