Make and share this Sunshine Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) container fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 (9 ounce) bagwashed spinach
- 2 carrots, peeled, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced at an angle
- 2 tablespoons Archer Farms® Salted Roasted Sunflower Kernels
- Into a large bowl, mash and press 1/4 cup raspberries through a fine-mesh sieve to extract all of the juices. Discard the seeds. Whisk in the vinegar, honey, oil, and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Divide the spinach, carrots, sunflower kernels, and remaining raspberries among 4 serving plates. Drizzle with the dressing.