- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 9 ounces pck yellow cake mix
- 8 1⁄2 ounces pck corn muffin mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, water, milk and oil. Stir in mixes and mix well. Fill greased and floured muffin cups half full.
- Bake for 18-22 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 mins; remove from pans to wire racks.
- Sprinkle with some granulated sugar while still hot, if you wish.