Prep 5 mins
Cook 22 mins
From Taste of Home, April 2007. Submitted by Linnea Rein. Easy and tasty corn muffins made with a cake mix. Posted by request.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 9 ounces pck yellow cake mix
- 8 1⁄2 ounces pck corn muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, water, milk and oil. Stir in mixes and mix well. Fill greased and floured muffin cups half full.
- Bake for 18-22 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 mins; remove from pans to wire racks.
- Sprinkle with some granulated sugar while still hot, if you wish.
So easy and such a nice flavored muffin. Yummy!