Recipe by Anita Harris
Another great recipe from Copykat.com. This is really good serve with rice. No prep time was noted.
Top Review by Saturn
I have a similar recipe in one of my cookbooks here at home. This is a GREAT recipe! I loved the flavour of the chicken. It was also superb over rice. There isn't a whole lot of extra sauce so be aware of that when serving it. Worked out well in my house as I was the only one who wanted extra sauce on my rice. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (1 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine jello, butter, mustard and garlic salt.
- Brush over both sides of chicken breasts and place in an ungreased baking dish.
- Sprinkle almonds on top of chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 mins, basting once.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes more or until chicken is tender.