Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
found on mrbreakfast.com... haven't made it yet but can't wait to try!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice or 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- Mash banana evenly on bottom of microwave safe dish.
- Sprinkle with raisins, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Spread rolled oats evenly on top.
- Pour juice evenly over all.
- Microwave on high for 2 1/2 minute or until oatmeal is tender.
- Add the amount of milk you would normally add to your oatmeal.
- Micro 30 sec or until milk is warm.
This one is really tasty, I did a half serve but used only about 1/4 cup oats, it's sweet but not too much so & nice & filling, I used apple juice which went really lovely with the cinnamon. A keeper, thanks for posting!